Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Inaugural Post.

So, Stumbling about the internet, I've come across several blogs that document things that are cute. Sadly, all of these blogs are now defunct, and haven't seen a new post in ages. After lamenting this fact for a while, I decided to do something about it.

Hence, Things That Are Cute.

I plan to use this space to post pictures of any and all things I come across that I find irresistibly adorable. The subject I personally consider cutest is baby animals (making me about as unique as dirt- pipe down, pedologists kthx). However, I totally am able to admit that the field of cute, while dominated by, is not limited to baby animals. miniature versions of furniture and funny hats also qualify! So please go ahead and send me photos of things you come across in your travels which have the ability to melt even the coldest of hearts.

Let's kick this party off with a baby panda. 'Cause really, what's cuter than a baby panda?





Yeah, that's what I thought.

3 comments:

Let's hear you squee.